July 5, 2016
Asparagus and Wheatgrass Pesto Pizza
1 gluten-free pizza base
basil and wheatgrass pesto (enough to layer on base)
300g asparagus, trimmed & cut in half
half a red onion, chopped
2 cups rocket leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 450ºF (232ºC).
2. Place the pizza base onto a baking tray. Spread the basil & wheatgrass pesto evenly onto the base.
3. Distribute asparagus & red onion evenly over the pizza base.
4. Place pizza in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is golden and asparagus is lightly browned. Remove pizza from oven.
5. Sprinkle the rocket evenly and lightly over the pizza. Enjoy!