July 5, 2016
Sunny Sensation Wrap
4 wheat tortillas
250g Haloumi, thinly sliced
Romano or Cos lettuce, shredded
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
8 tomatoes, quartered
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
handful of alfalfa sprouts
8 spring onions, sliced
125g Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1. Make the dressing by mixing together the yoghurt and mustard.
2. Prepare all the salad vegetables.
3. Dry fry the haloumi in a frying pan until golden on both sides.
4. Warm the tortillas under the grill or in a dry frying pan, then spread each sparingly with dressing.
5. Cover with the shredded lettuce, top with the avocado, tomatoes, red pepper, alfalfa sprouts and spring onions.
6. Cover with hot grilled haloumi slices, spoon on more yoghurt and mustard dressing to taste.
7. Roll up, cut in half and eat at once.