September 1, 2016
HSI/Europe is Looking for Volunteers!
HSI/Europe is looking for volunteer help to support our work by donating specific professional skills to provide occasional support for the work of our Brussels office. If you live in the European Union and would like to donate some time each month to help animals, please consider applying for one of the following roles.
We’re looking for volunteers with talent in graphic design and/or desktop publishing to help produce creative visuals for our campaigns on an ad-hoc basis.
Volunteers will assist by:
- Producing promotional materials for events, such as posters, roll-up banners and flyers
- Designing the layout for reports, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Creating infographics for specific campaigns
We are looking for volunteers with:
- Experience using design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Demonstrably good graphic design and/or desktop publishing skills
- Ability to follow instruction, work within parameters of the organisation’s branding guidelines and produce high-quality work at short notice
- An affinity with animal protection and the objectives of HSI/Europe
We are asking a commitment of just a few hours per month (as and when needed) over a minimum period of six months. Volunteers can work remotely and be based anywhere in Europe. Applicants will be asked to submit their CV, a motivated cover letter and a small portfolio of their work for review.
Please read the full position description for this role.