Every year, millions of animals suffer and die—all in the name of frivolous fashion. Make it fake, for the animals’ sake—don’t contribute to cruelty!
How to help
Don’t buy fur. When consumers refuse to purchase fur, designers will stop using it, retailers will stop selling it and fashion writers will stop reporting on it as an “acceptable” trend. You can take a stand with every purchase you make.
1. Tell Amazon to stop selling fake faux fur.
2. Join our call for a #Fur-Free Britain: Sign our petition to government.
3. Send a message: Help us show retailers and the government that when it comes to fur, British people want to fake it with confidence! Pledge to Make it Fake, for the Animals’ Sake.
4. Don’t buy fur by accident: Read our top tips for identifying real vs. fake fur.
5. Report a suspected real fur item: Contact us so that we can check it out. Fill out our online form, or email the details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have purchased a deceptively advertised or labelled fur-trimmed garment, we encourage you to contact Trading Standards via the online Citizens Advice consumer helpline or contact them by phone (UK only) at 03454 04 05 06—and please let us know, too. We need your help to shut down this practice.
6. Support Fur-Free Retailers: Shop with the growing number of UK-based and international retailers and designers who have signed up to the Fur Free Retailers programme.
7. Donate: Support our life-saving campaigns.