September 5, 2012
What You Can Do to Protect Badgers
Support Wounded Badger Patrols!
We’re supporting the Wounded Badger Patrols, and we hope you can too! Groups of volunteers are working hard in the cull zones, day and night, walking footpaths to help protect badgers, and they’d really appreciate your support over the coming weeks.
Find out more & get involved:
- Dorset Against Badger Shooting - website & facebook
- Gloucestershire Against Badger Shooting - website & facebook
- Somerset Badger Patrol - website & patrol information
Read more about one of our outings with Wounded Badger Patrollers in Gloucestershire.
- Ask your MP to stand up for wildlife! The Conservative government wants to expand the badger cull in England and allow a vote to lift the ban on hunting with dogs. It’s vital your MP is aware of views - where do they stand on these important animal welfare issues? Act Now!
Watch & share our campaign videos
Find out more
- Visit our campaign update page for the latest news
- Read more about our campaign work against the cull
- Badger Culling—Scientific Fact or Science Fiction? Read what scientists and other specialists have to say about the badger cull
- Visit the Team Badger website
View and share
- View and share our badger cull infographic
- Print our badger cull infographic
- View and share our badger animations: Help Us Stop the Badger Cull and Help Us Protect Badgers